Why Magento Adobe Commerce for B2B?
B2B businesses often have complicated organisational structures which, when translated online, can result in a complex and bloated website. Built to cater for these issues, Adobe Commerce can support both sellers and buyers with out of the box features:
- Sellers: An admin user who accesses the system from the Admin panel.
- Buyers: A customer associated with a business account who accesses the system from the storefront.
It’s worth noting that Magento Adobe Commerce Open Source doesn’t contain any B2B functionality. However, Adobe Commerce is jam packed with Magento B2B features designed to drive growth:
- Integrate with ERP and CRM using APIs and custom extensions
- Manage quote requests and negotiate pricing within a workflow
- Support sales to different accounts featuring multiple levels of buyers with various permissions
- Propel revenue through quick and seamless ordering and reordering functionality
- Create bespoke catalogues and personalised pricing lists for different businesses