Pinpoint Designs are on the lookout for a talented, enthusiastic and self motivated Technical Account Manager/Project Manager to work with us and our clients on the design and development of eCommerce stores.
The candidate will work with clients and other designers/developers to plan and maintain new and existing projects which we are working on. You will also be responsible for helping to gather requirements for new projects, along with managing relationships and helping in the sales funnel.
We’re looking for someone to join our team with fresh ideas who can help to put in place processes to help streamline development and provide an even better experience and service for our clients.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Scoping out and building project specifications (functional/technical)
- Managing relationships with our clients (first point of contact)
- Responding to client enquiries quickly and accurately
- Creating project task lists and project plans
- Helping drive the business forward via Trade Shows / Phone Calls and Referrals
- Background in account management
- Solid experience with Magento CE (and preferably EE)
- Ability to work closely with our clients/team to understand business requirements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills
- A proven track record of leading teams to complete projects on time, within budget
- An awesome team player!
Skills we’d love you to have
- Magento Solution Specialist Qualification
- Working knowledge of PM tools such as JIRA/BaseCamp
- Practical experience managing eCommerce projects
- Knowledge of different development processes (Agile, Sprints etc)
- Basic knowledge of other 3rd party systems (MailChimp, Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools, CRM Systems, Payment Gateways, ERP Solutions, Shipping Solutions etc)
If you’re interested in applying, please contact Lewis via our contact form!