Reporting to: MD
Management of: Project teams
Pinpoint are a growing, multi-award winning Magento ecommerce agency, focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences and achieving our client’s business objectives. We work alongside a variety of high-performance Magento Community and Enterprise stores and are looking for a Senior Backend Magento Developer / Team Lead to help lead Magento projects.
Writing code for Magento CE and EE projects on both M1 & M2
Assisting in the development of Junior members of staff
Architecting new projects, providing time estimates
- 2+ years’ working with Magento 1.x
- Exceptional backend development skill-set
- Strong PHP / MySQL / Debugging Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of using JIRA & Revision control
- Enthusiastic approach to learning new skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Magento Certifications
- Experience working with Magento 2
We are a small but passionate team and we all genuinely enjoy what we do. We’re looking for someone that cares about the quality of the work they’re delivering and is willing to go the extra mile to keep our clients happy.
GREAT REWARDS & COMPENSATION
We offer a wide range of great benefits to our team – including choice of equipment, generous conference and training budget, regular company outings, competitive salary and holiday allowance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact us via our contact form.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.